- Cambridge Education
- Primary Level
- Secondary Level
- Teacher's Resouces
- Cambridge English Language Teaching (ELT)
What is SBL Books’ Return Policy?
ONLY APPICABLE FOR ONLINE PURCHASE
- We will only accept returns from customers for purchases notified us within 21 days from date of purchase on these following conditions:
- Incorrect Items (items still in original condition, unwrapped, unwritten)
- Damaged items due to packaging/ delivery
- Defective (missing pages/ printing error)
- We will accept the exchange from customers for purchases sent back and received by us within 7 working days of receipt of shipment ONLY if the wrongly purchased item is still in new and good condition, namely:
- The book is unwrapped (with adhesive cello tape);
- The book is not written on;
- The uniform is unworn, unaltered, incorrect sizes or unwashed, still in original packaging.
- Refunds are strictly not allowed especially for the following conditions:
- Book(s), stationeries or uniform is intentional damaged/clearance stock/incorrect size/wrongly purchased.
- Change of mind
- All items are sold “as it is”. You assume the responsibility for your purchase.
Exchange of Items
Items exchanged must be with a similar in value. If price of item being exchanged is less than amount initially paid, we will not carry out a refund for the difference but will only issue you a store credit which valid for a period of 12 months.
If price of item being exchanged is more than amount initially paid, you will be required to make payment for the difference via payment to our bank account number which will be provided to you. Payment will be required to be made before actual exchange of the item takes place.
If you exchange an item more than once, there is charges of RM15.00 incurred for your exchange
Wrong Item Delivered
If the item you received is not the one that you have ordered, kindly put in a request to resend the correct item following the below steps. However, the wrong item delivered must be returned to us during or before the exchange is done.
How do I return my damaged/defective/wrongly purchased/wrongly delivered or incorrect size (for uniforms) item?
Please provide your Order ID/number, image of the item and name of item that you wish to return for an exchange via our chatbox or email us at [email protected]. before 21days from the day of purchased.
We will fully examine the items via the image and notify you via e-mail within 5 working days, if the item is eligible for an exchange . For your convenience, we will allow following options for you to return the items eligible for an exchange:
- Return to our SBL’s warehouse (via Courier Post/ La La Move/ Grab/ Walk-in) :
- If you wish to return an item to our office via courier post (we will not refund the delivery fees for this & delivery cost of returned items is bore by you)
- Print a copy of your Order's invoice or label your returned item(s) with Order ID.
- Pack the item(s) you want to return securely.
- Upon receiving the parcel, we will process the exchange of the items.
- The package should be return to our office at:
SBL Books Sdn Bhd (E-Store Return)
No. 12-A, Jalan SS 25/22,
47301 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
TEL: +603-7803 9222
- We'll credit the return amount to our estore for your next purchase. You may purchase the correct items online.